- GREAT food, and reasonable prices. Great place to come and eat and have a drink before and after the game... Without breaking the bank!
- Perfect place to stay cool while waiting for the concert to start at the American Airlines Center.
- Honestly, the service is pretty slow, so plan accordingly. Simple order, burger and fries, still waiting, been 20+ minutes already.
- BEWARE! On game days they will not split checks. I was with "aquaintances" and I had to split the overall cost with everyone equally. My check was $10, cost me $22. Im not coming here again!
- Be wary waitress changed my tip to 13 dollars from 3 dollars >_<
- The chips taste.... Funny. Been here on 2 occasions and haven't quite figured it out yet. Regardless, cool post game or event atmosphere with great drinks.
- Try the Jonesy's Prairie Fire shot
- Looking for a place to go for happy hour...you found this. They also list great offers on TangoTab, who donates a meal every time you use them. And, it's free. http://apps.tangotab.com
- Queso fries.
- The Texas queso is phenomenal... Highly recommend!
- Maybe the food is good. Mostly just a good place to get a drink before the game. Feels and smells like a club/lounge.
- Gotta get the nachos! Delicious!
- The nachos are fully loaded! Really good!