2136 Boston Post Rd (btwn Beach Ave. & Larchmont Ave.)
Larchmont, NY 10538
- Jalapeno Cheese Fries, Hot Wings, and Toll House cookie Sundae my favorite
- The best buffalo wings and ribs ever!
- Johnny Drama eats here
- hands down the best baby back ribs!
- Horrible service but good wings
- They say they're famous for their ribs... and I couldn't agree more! Fantastic rack of baby back ribs and really good chicken wings!
- French dip
- Yaaaaa kinda gotta get the ribs here. Doing anything else would be like ordering a Coors Light in Dublin.
- Amazing wings! Honestly, they're probably top 3 in Westchester.
- 20 cent wings on Monday with lotsa big screens playing the game! Great for not-a-first date. Cozy, family oriented, all around proper pub with proper suds and fare!
- Call ahead for takeout if you don't want to wait for a table. Sit at the bar and have a beer until your food is ready. Great food and friendly service. Ribs, wings, chx fingers and vegetarian options.
- If you're not in the mood for ribs, the French Dip is a tasty alternative
- Good wings, salads, and desserts! Really fast service and cheap !!
- Grab a bowl of wings, a beer and settle in
- Monday night wings. 10 cents. Extremely good. Blu cheese is excellent. Don't forget brew.
- Be prepared for a wait on Sunday nights. Worth it though.
- It's got what you want from a neighborhood tavern - beers, some TVs, booths, lots of wood and solid pub food - nachos (really solid topping coverage), ribs, burger, onion strings were winners.
- The words on the awning don't lie...they really are the best ribs in town!
- Come for wing nights on Monday's. Trust me on this one.
- The wait for a table seriously gets ridiculous most of the time!