Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons
Hotel, Event Space
- Guest service room service very accommodating to healthy substitutes such as steamed broccoli and hold the gravy. Much appreciated.
- Not very friendly staff. Fees for Internet. Don't plan on returning
- Bring water. They don't have a water fountain easily assessable and charge for it.
- Awesome Audio Visual Crew.
- Renovated rooms are planned very nicely. Lots of outlets that are easily accessible. Friendly staff!
- Daylite Nights Day Party 10/15 3pm-8pm www.ghoedayparty2011.eventbrite.com
- Club Fifth Seasons, where smoked glass mirrors meet brass railing for a night of romance on the dance floor
- Top Hotel!!
- This is hands down one of if not my absolute favorite hotel to stay in Greensboro. Very accesible from the highway and extremely friendly staff.
- Great stay here! Love Joseph's restaurant. The food is good! Service too!
- Not much is good here if you are an SPG member. Unfortunately, the only SPG hotel in Greensboro. Horrible customer service, dated rooms, horrible gym and lounge is horrific!
- This is easily the nicest Sheraton I've ever visited. Club room is on the 28th floor of tower 2.
- Fitness center is on the 2nd floor, but you need to take the elevator to 1 or 3 and then take the stairs
- Sheraton Greensboro Hotel at Four Seasons 1
- Sheraton Greensboro Hotel at Four Seasons
- 23rd floor, tower ....excellent room!!!
- Food is no good and if there's a party you can hear the loud music! Not a fan.
- Dan, the bar keep, is phenomenal! Tip him well!!!
- They remodeled the rooms!!!!