Sheraton Grand Chicago
- Stay here
- Hey Sheraton, 1974 called... They want their chair back.
- Request a room with a view!
- Elizabeth does a wonderful job planning any event or meeting here. If you need a place to hold your event I suggest giving her a call!
- $14 a day for basic WiFi?! Seriously?! #Ripoff
- There's a Walgreens across the street if you need to get water, snacks, etc.
- Walk straight out of the hotel and take a left. Walk a block to Fox and Obel to enjoy a nice breakfast or lunch.
- Ask for a river view room. Way better than city view (w vacant lot next door).
- 14 dollars for Internet access is a bit steep. It's free in most hotels. Also for a 4 star hotel I wish I couldn't hear neighbors using their bathroom.
- Lobby bar with wifi
- Don't touch the right handle going down on the escalator from the lobby as you will get an electric shock. I told the conferencier but seem as if he already knew. He promised to let somebody know :-(
- The Hotel looks nice but the rooms are nothing special. There is a fridge in the room but only for their sales items, no storage for you! Wouldnt stay here again.
- Amun:) yay!
- Not your usual lounge, $8 wine and $6 beer for a elite/club lounge is insane. Food just OK. BYOB!
- No hot tub :-(
- Beds so comfy you don't want to get up in the morning. But the in-room Starbucks coffee and Tazo teas are motivating
- Here's a tip: never, ever stay here... Though I guess if you're reading this, it might be too late...
- Wifi is available in all rooms. And free internet access in Link Cafe
- Can't beat any hotel within shooting distance of a grocery store. And there's even a nice view of the river!
- Ask for a corner room with a lake view. It's gorgeous. Overall hotel is very nice except for bathrooms & shampoo the hotel is awesome. It's clean & nicely renovated with a very friendly staff.