601 Campbell St.
Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0
- Lingcod burger rocks! Eat it.
- Start with the chowder (unique style, very delicious). Continue with amazing "surf bowl" with wild salmon. Finish your food journey with warm apple pie. Let me know if you like this taste adventure.
- good food & service!
- Yam Fries are scrumptious!
- Just seeing who's using foursquare in Tofino - I recommend the chvre salad
- Great cosy atmosphere in the evening, freshest seafood and great service.
- I had the chicken surf bowl, Kim had the wild salmon one. Mum had a lovely chicken dish. Lovely jubbly!
- Lovely meal, friendly and attentive service. We loved it here.
- Calamari and shrimp sandwich were epic!
- Expect some waiting time, even on weekdays.
- one word... Bellinis. Mmmmmm
- $3 beer for Canucks games
- Chicken Burger, Fish tacos and Chowder all excellent!
- Pub food and fine dining. Surf and skateboard videos.
- What's not good here? Tuna stack, pan seared salmon, muscles......so good were there 2 outta 3 nights
- Fresh ingredients, but not impressed by the food. Bit on a salty side, with Asian influence.
- Salmon BLT, chowder & chicken wings were all excellent & better than I expected. Friendly staff too!
- Sit out front by a fire pit table if you can. The curried halibut soup is amazing!
- Heated outdoor patio year round.. great service..
- Great drinks and service!