Sharks Underwater Grill
Theme Restaurant, Steakhouse, Seafood
$ $ $
- The sharks swim faster than the speed of your server.....
- Drink a drink
- Diego makes one heck of a cocktail. Order the Key West Kiss (sounds gay) and you won't regret it. Jaws 3D was filmed in here so drink up.
- $$$ meals are $25+ for basic meals you see at places like Apple bees for $12. The appetizer braised short rib ravioli $9 was worth it.
- Here you'll enjoy courteous full table service in a casual, yet breath-taking, atmosphere. Relax as SeaWorld's chefs show off their skills with world-class entres and impeccable presentation.
- I love this place. Food is great, they just updated menu. Lots of new items. Bar is great place for a relaxing meal and you're able to catch up on ESPN!
- This place is great. Don't listen to the spoiled people who hate the food, prices and service. Been here multiple times and it's awesome every time.
- The food is over priced and definitely not worth the money. The food sucks just as much as the service!!!
- Be nice to the hosts and remember a table by the tank isn't guaranteed!
- Absolutamente obrigatrio
- Make a reservation!
- Awesome place! Request Thomas. He is an excellent server!!
- Neat experience
- Wine...thats about it.
- Excelente comida !
- A comida boa, especialmente o tempur de camaro e a sopa de lagosta. Mas o que mais impressiona a experincia de fazer sua refeio ao lado de alguns peixes e tubares!
- Everything is good
- Maravilhoso, Seafood Pasta top demais
- Terrible food and very expensive prices. Mussels were from frozen and ghastly. Tempura shrimp was tough. Salmon was old and smelled awful.
- Bom restaurante, mas acho que no vale o preo que se paga. Para ver os tubares daquele jeito, voc pode pegar a entrada do lado do restaurante, sem gastar nada. Mas foi uma experincia interessante