Shari's Cafe and Pies
American, Diner, Pie Shop
- Eatin pie!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The service was terrible and the food was cold. Awfuuuuuul.
- Potroast. Chicken fried steak
- The milkshakes are delicious!
- Waitress was sweet , yummy drunk food and shakes!!
- You've gotta get Ole Miss to be your server! She is the absolutely amazing!!
- Charlie is literally the most delightful server I've ever had in my life. Ask for her.
- Pies are the best!
- Try a pie shake. You get to pick any slice of pie and they blend it with vanilla ice cream to make the best milkshake you have ever tasted!
- This place is going downhill. It's now a place where you wait forever to be seated while empty, get your food, wait staff is blase, manager is dumb ... was once a halfway decent place to eat.
- Best whipped cream on the planet.
- This is my fav place to get a bite in vancouver. I come enough the waitresses know me well. I recommend the spring spinach omlete, the light option is great too. And i love their burgers!
- the chocolate milkshakes are so delicious!!
- You need to know the good servers late at night before you complain. Late night bartenders get great service!
- Waited 20 mins before I had to go back to the front counter and remind the staff I existed. I was then told that my waitress was busy. Wow!!! Awful service here!
- Arrive before 11:00 AM for cheap ($4) breakfasts.