Shanghai World Financial Center (上海环球金融中心)
Business Center, Landmark
- Chinas tallest building houses offices, event halls, hotels, and a shopping mall in addition to one of the worlds highest observation decks at 474 m. Green Guide Editor
- My favourite building in the city, lala
- One of 15 highest buildings on Earth. Fabulous view of the city from 100th floor. But make sure that there is no dense smog in the air.
- the skywalk on the 100th floor is, at this moment, the world's highest observation deck
- 100% make sure you go to the top!! Amazing views!!!
- Go to the lounge on the 87th floor. The view is as awesome as a few storeys higher but the atmosphere is a lot nicer.
- They call it bottle opener...
- This is a supertall skyscraper (which was once the second tallest building in the world) in Pudong home to the Park Hyatt Shanghai. Go to one of the observation decks to catch amazing city views.
- Akasakatei Japanese teppanyaki restaurant's lunch menu is great value!
- Amazing view, totally worth it!
- View from the 100th floor is worth the best price.180 kuai for general admission. Student & senior discounts available, make sure to have two forms of ID. City night lights are magical
- Love this building, functionality and clean design. I had the pleasure of working for several months on site. And the view from the highest point is very beautiful
- This bar is amazing. 94 floors in the air with a to die for view of Jing Mao Tower and the Oriental Pearl Tower. Breathe it all in.
- A hint: if you are here to take some pictures of the nighttime Shanghai, you can turn your camera's flash off. I don't know why but it really works guys!
- Dont go up there if you are afraid of hights!
- This skyscraper, along with Jin Mao Tower & the next Shanghai Tower, was designed to represent the city's past, present, and future.. and SWFC reflects the present one (early21century)
- Get to 100th floor for a fantastic city view. It's better do it in the morning, as it's a bit foggy in the afternoon.
- Ernst&Young SH Firm Sky Lobby 28F