Shanghai Min (上海小南國)
Unit 1103, 11/F, Times Square, 1 Matheson St
+852 2874 8899
- Great restaurant.excellent food and good service.the staff was friendly and funny.
- Extremely bad service, got dirty looks from the waitresses for absolutely no reason. These people don't know anything about hospitality.
- Does not live up to expectation. Travel magazines created too much hype for tourists
- Had xiao long bao, wished that I could have everything on the menu. Not enough people and not enough time.
- Respectable soup filled dumplings and shredded chicken sesame noodles. Service was rubbish as mentioned
- Standard Shanghai fare. Pretty good but nothing too special....
- Order the hairy crab set menus! Mix up the set choices if you're a group of 4 or more to try more selections.
- Lovely pancakes with the seasonal hairy crab!
- Must try the hairy crab. Beautiful interior.
- Cozy place w light shanghai food. I like it
- The is a must try
- Really bad service! We were waiting at our table to order for 30 min and weren't served tea for 20. Ironic since we were given a time limit to eat.. The food was good tho if you're ok w/ bad service
- Get the pork belly and scallop shell shaped bun (doong Bo yook)