Seven Seas Restaurant
Seafood, Pub, American
16 New Haven Ave (Downtown Milford)
Milford, CT 06460
- the popcorn rocks
- Four words: cheese fries with bacon
- Free candy
- We tried different things here.. Best was the chowder soup n the Crab roll
- Mike is the best bartender. Great place to hang with friends without the meat market atmosphere (SBC, Stonebridge)
- Tip Katie, she's the best waitress.
- Lobster roll owns all.
- They may very well have the best hot lobster roll in the state.
- Ate the sea food mix. The best were the fried potatoes... :/
- Huge fried cod sandwiches. Lobster Rolls!
- The staff is super sweet but if you're here for a Lobster Roll, skip this place and go to Lobster Hut down the street.
- Great lobster rolls, overflowing with meat. Also, the best fries you'll ever have.
- Pass on this place for seafood. The breading fell off my scallops and cod. The clam strips were mostly breading and flavorless. Foursquare's 8/10 rating is a cruel joke.
- Fish and chips. Huge portions!
- Lobster rolls are the best!
- Fish and chips or the lobster roll. Thank me later.
- Lobster rolls!
- The lobster roll! U can't go wrong with it..
- The lobster rolls lived up to the hype! Great fries, cole slaw, and clam chowder, too