Selma's Chicago Pizzeria & Taproom
Pizza, Italian, Brewery
- @ Leann, thank you but don't worry about it. I was just in there and these poor lades stood at the front for 5 minutes, no one greeted them and told them they had to order in the back.
- Love the cheese bread and deep dish pizza
- Try our new Calamari App!
- This place is the real deal for pizza and suds.
- Great beer in tap. And Brittany and Lexi are the best beer tenders.
- Get there before 6pm if you want good service. They tend to get busy and forget about you, perpetuating the wait issue. Food is always great though.
- The Triple-Layered Baked Ziti is the best $10 you'll spend on pasta this week.
- Awesome beer selection
- Works deep dish pizza + a pint of their hef = happiness. I'll get it Chicago style next time!
- The gluten free pizza is the best!
- @Gigi I have let the manages on duty know about that issue and they will be on our staff to greet and welcome customers. Thanks for letting us know!
- @ Leann, when the ladies were told to come to the back no one offered them a menu which I gladly gave them, they ended up walking out.
- @Gigi I am so sorry about your salad! I would be dissappointed also. I would love to give you a credit for next time so you can give us a second chance!
- Gaining on you TIM!
- First time here and my salad had a lot brown lettuce and my avocado was brown too. Disappointed.
- Buffalo Wing pizza is the best!