- Don't get the ahi salad. Disappointing!
- Sesame dressing makes me want to lick the plate. Seriously.
- Try the Ahi Tuna Salad.
- The tables at Sellers Markets are made from trees that fell in San Francisco, that would have otherwise ended up in the landfill.
- The Sellers Breakfast Burrito is on hit
- Use GoPago or other apps where you can pay ahead and avoid the lunch line at all costs.
- Terrible cobb salad. $2 for slivers of avocado, no bacon, mushy lettuce, tasteless chicken. Save your money and go somewhere else. Mixt is MUCH better, cheaper, and uses local ingredients.
- Mnm potato chips.
- Spinach quiche!!
- Great Cobb salad!
- Watch out for prepackaged salad sandwich combos. Saw the chef taking day old sandwiches, and simply replacing greens. Went back into the same packaging. Ew.
- This business is closed.
- Weird salad dressing on the sandwich and kind of expensive for what you get.
- The chips they make in house were yummy. Had the free range Chicken BBQ salad and it was good but not great. I loved reading the tables were created from fallen trees in CA forests. Would visit again!
- Turkey and Brie is good, but not for over $10 good. This sandwich should be $6-7 maximum. I won't be back for a sandwich I could have made 10 at home for less than $20.
- Veggie salad is okay but could use more variety for the price (mostly lettuce). Was looking forward to the bread that comes with it, but it is stale. A bit disappointed.
- One of the few lunch places that can actually tell you where your food comes from.
- Gotta have the chips!
- Do not get the BBQ sandwich. So Disappointing!
- Thursday Beer and Wine HH..