Sel de La Terre
$ $ $
- $6.50 for a mini burger and a beer every Monday night from 5-7pm at SDLT Back Bay.
- $2 bacon-and-cheese sliders to the rescue; just hit up Sel de la Terre on Boylston between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Monday and begin the replenishing.
- The best burger this side of heaven is made here. Seriously.
- Ask for Rudy or Bruno! GREAT Bartenders!
- get the burger!!!
- One of the best places in Boston for vegetarians. Full veg menu and very knowledgeable staff.
- The SDLT burger is simply amazing. Get it with rosemary fries...
- Don't ever order anything prix fixe. Never great.
- Atrociously poor bar service. Pretty good food.
- Rosemary Frites are awesome.
- Fill your belly for practically nothing by ordering off the $2 tapas menu, everyday at the bar.
- Try the cheese course asap. Even if you know nothing about cheese, the fromage guy will take care of you!
- Excellent brunch menu. Grab a table upstairs by the window for prime people-watching.
- the french 75 is great.
- get the burger with a duck egg on top. the best!
- the ice cream sundae was a wonderful way to finish the evening. highly recommended!
- Start off with Assiette de charcuterie - mix appertizer. Entree is Sear Salmon, Asparagus swim in lobster base bisque. It super good. Worth every penny.
- Jennifer, the Maitre'D, is utterly wonderful, and everyone could not be nicer, or more helpful. The SDL burger, charcuterie & bloody marys - sublime! :-)
- Gnocchi is wonderful!
- I got the steak frites- very good.