Theme Park, Zoo, Aquarium
- Sea World is the seventh-most visited amusement park in the United States. The park also features a vast array of attractions, including rides and animal exhibits.
- The mime before the seal and otter show is HILARIOUS!!!! Be early for his bit
- Ride Manta!
- You have to ride Manta and see Believe.
- Got to ride Manta! Best Coaster!!
- Put the trainers back in the water!! It's time. We miss the way it used to be!!
- p.s the Manta is nuts - upside down, in the air, in the water, etc.
- When you visit make sure to ride Manta, I didn't get a chance to do this last time.
- Ride Manta!
- Don't miss the underwater dolphin viewing area!
- There's a free shuttle to/from SeaWorld from Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld for guests.
- Love the penguin house. My favorite part of the park to spend time in.
- Ride Manta in the front row. Worth the wait.
- Get to the shows early to get good seats
- If you stay at an official SeaWorld hotel partner, like HGV at SeaWorld, you get early entry access to the park, front of the line passes and discounts on dining and shopping.
- Adorei. Se tiver tempo, no deixe de ir. Pras crianas timo, tem um mini-parque s pra elas.
- Get a map if it's your 1st visit! Not all restrooms are easy to spot and not all of them are on park signage.
- Um dos parques mais lindos!!!! No perca o show da Shamu!!!
- Hit manta, atlantis, then kraken when the parks first open, avoid the lines!
- Manta - in a word, AMAZING!