Season Thai Cuisine
166 E Orange Grove Ave (at San Fernando Rd)
Burbank, CA 91502
- Three words: Season Thai Salad.
- Love their pad see ew - FYI there's a $10 minimum for credit cards
- ! !
- chicken pad thai is Da bomb!
- Quaint little restaurant with very sweet servers. rarely a wait to get seated. pictured: #14... the large.
- Chicken pad Thai.
- The pad tai is really good
- I loved their duck curry
- Yellow curry is the best! :-) With the chicken or tofu it is delicious! The wonton soup is very delicious as well!!!
- Incredibly affordable and tasty lunch specials.
- Lunch special is very affordable. The pad thai was excellent.
- The food was delicious and light on the grease. The portions are just the right amount.
- Lunch specials for 6.95. Regular menu prices are reasonable too and deecent portion size.
- Great place, really good food, very polite staff. I recommend the Sweet Mango Rice and the Spicy Fried Rice!
- Excellent food. Everything is good.
- Thai iced coffee forever!
- Great Thai food next to the theatres
- Take ain't that easy after 4. There is no loading zone. Just prepare to look for parking when picking up. :)
- AMAZING! the spicy seafood soup and the chicken pad thai are simply delicious :)
- Get the lunch special.