The Seafood Academy
$ $ $
- Saturday Oct 4th, 2014 I will be in Concord, NC for "The Route 29 Seafood Festival", we've been invited by The Dayson Diamond Youth Foundation. "FIND ME FOR A DISCOUNTED MEAL TICKET".
- Awesome! A real hidden gem. Best & most friendly staff. 5 stars for me.
- Shrimp and grits are wonderful!
- THIS PLACE IS CLOSED
- I was wondering where should I eat I love the food
- Had VERY fresh oysters, a yummy grilled seafood platter with shrimp, scallops, tilapia & fresh asparagus, and pecan pie with butter pecan ice cream and caramel sauce for dessert. All DEEElicious!
- Not that great
- The best fish sandwich! Wish it was local!
- The bar manager ajanee is the best she was very kind and and great sugjestions
- Weds evening 6:45 - easy to get a table
- Good food. Had the shrimp and grits. Creamy grits. Also comes with two sides.