Town, Island, Beach
Seabrook Island, SC
- My fav coastal haven! The beach is private and beautiful. The pool is ON the ocean. The Pelican's Nest gives you the best ocean front casual dining ever. Heaven on Earth!
- See the dolphins strand feeding at low tide at the Kiawah River inlet at North Beach.
- Enjoy a nice bike ride or a dip in the pool at the lake house. No matter what you will relax and enjoy!
- One of the most beautiful places in the world. I love this place!
- Low tide is my favorite time, the beach a wide expanse. Don't be put off by t storm forecast because often The Beach misses it.
- Beautiful beach & Red's is great place for food, drinks & music.
- Dogs allowed on the beach! Lovely.
- Dinner at Reds. Last night on the island. Highly recommend Seabrook Island.
- Such a beautiful island with uncrowded beaches.
- I love it here. It is an amazing place to stay.It is a family Oriented place.Best time to surf is when the tide is going from mid tide to high rising tide. U can see dolphins strand feed at low tide.
- I love it here!
- Come check out Lucy's Grill at the entrance to Seabrook!
- Search all properties for sale at WWW.findingcharlestonahome.com