Sea Siam Thai Restaurant
- Try the pineapple fried rice with chicken it's outstanding.
- Basil chicken is to die for!
- Spicy tofu coconut curry is fantastic
- Chicken Thai Basil is the best!!
- Dinner special $15 includes an appetizer, soup, salad, &entree. This place is also BYOB! I had their spicy fried rice with shrimp & spring rolls (delicious) for soup, hot & sour veggie, didn't like it
- Drunken noodles, pad woon sen, pad thai, panang curry, it's all good!
- The yellow curry
- The musman #curry beef at #Sea #Siam in #Keller #TX is incredible. Tender beef and a glorious sauce.
- Beef basil was great!
- Great food!! Small little place but serves awesome food. Great Red Curry and Tom Ka Gai soup!!
- Yum! The Ginger with Chicken delious!
- Great Thai food. Nice people. Even have a few dishes more "chinese" in case you have a family member not crazy about Thai. (Like my kids)
- Excellent food. The medium heat is not too spicy, go for the hot!
- This is our new go-to Thai place. Friendly staff, looks family-owned, I know someone who did an expat in Thailand & he says it's good
- Excellent Pad Woon Sen!
- Great food
- Everything here is yummy!
- Anything here is delicious. It made me go from hating Thai food to a full blown addiction.
- drunken noodles w/ chicken so delish! And everyone is extremely friendly!
- Pretty good Thai. Not many better options in the area.