Donald J. Hall Sculpture Park
Sculpture, Art Gallery, Park
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
Kansas City, MO 64111
- Smile This is a happy place
- Perfect place to walk, dream, and relax.
- Baby squirrels might take phone.
- There's more to see than just the shuttlecocks.
- Love it all.
- Vegetables sculptures outdoor are very interesting to look at.
- The sculpture park is massive and wraps around the front and back of the museum.
- Bug Picnic in the Park
- Beautiful, great for a walk and for relaxing.
- One of my favorite places in Kansas City. Come relax, admire, and enjoy.
- amazing views