7408 E Osborn Rd (at N Drinkwater Blvd)
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- Wearing Orange and Black will increase your energy level by 50% #Fact
- Root, root root for the Gi-ants!
- Bring a big blanket and enjoy the lawn
- Follow @SFGIANTS (official Twitter account of the World Champion SFGIANTS)......and #BeatLA
- They sell day of game tickets beginning at 10am and have better seats for a cheaper price than what's available online. Just make sure to get in line early.
- Old school was never better presented. Former home of the Phoenix Firebirds, it is the spring training home of the San Francisco Giants. Favorite spot: grassy hill in left field under a shady tree.
- go to spring training games here! A great way to spend an afternoon and tickets are cheap!
- You can rent the stadium for events. (Not during Spring Training obviously). Great staff, very reasonable rates.
- Mariners over Giants! Spring training.
- Tons of fun to watch a Giants spring training game here and it's within walking distance to old town Scottsdale.
- Best place for Spring Training games. Walking distance to all of the bars and restaurants in Scottsdale.
- This is a great place to relax for an afternoon. The games are great to watch, awesome atmospere. I love the spring training in Arizona, you can see a lot of teams without having to leave the state!
- Great stadium in old town Scottsdale.
- Spring Training and Baseball. Nuff Said!
- Barney's Boathouse! Best place to eat n' drink :-) and the best bartender ever, Amber!!!!!
- Have lawn seats for the following day? You can potentially upgrade your seat the next day if you show up early and they have tickets available!
- Come to a spring training game for great time and great weather.
- Awesome location to catch the San Francisco Giants in spring training!
- $33 for a lawn ticket on a Saturday. Hiway robbery!
- $29 for lawn? What a racket.