Scottish Rite Cathedral
Event Space, Museum, Café
- Don't forget during Grand Lodge communication days breakfast is served in Grand Lodge building.
- If you are ever there for a tour or whatever make sure you eat in the cafeteria. Thomas Caterers has absolutely wonderful food. Especially the carrot souffle.
- For those of us who work M-F: they give free tours from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm the 3rd Saturday of every month. I'm going this weekend for the first time. I've heard there are lots of cool secrets they
- The Rotary Club of Indianapolis meets here each Tuesday. Learn about our club and consider joining: www.IndyRotary.org
- Eagle Cafe is cheap and delicious. Avoid their beef stroganoff though. It's very underwhelming.
- One of the coolest buildings in town. Seriously, check it out.
- Annual bean dinner
- Stated meeting and 27th degree great day
- Call us for your wedding transportation!
- Make sure you come early, parking is very limited.
- Spot 172 is mine!
- What a beautiful building built by God and Masons