- Fanatic Fact: Goalie Mike Vernon, who played for the Flames from 1982-02, is still the franchise leader with a 262 win record. Current goalie Mikka Kiprusoff is close and could pass him this season.
- The Flames are rebuilding, but don't play with fire! You will get burned!
- If you wore a white shirt to the game, you're not doing it right. Go to the nearest team store and get some Red gear so you can be a part of the "C OF RED."
- Beer is expensive. Drink up before.
- Pocket dogs, nachos and ice cream are key when you visit here!
- Make sure to always snag some cash before going in! The lineups at the ATM's are always brutal and you'll waste an intermission waiting!
- Awesome place to hang out
- Go Flames Go
- Pocket Dawg 2nd period....it will save you from the heroin beer hangover!!!
- Skip the expensive pocket dog and go to the Dog House! Get the Chicago dog with the pickle and you won't regret it!
- If you like beer drink it before you arrive. Good selection of fun and bourbons
- Catch a Roughnecks lacrosse game!
- Pocket dogs are delicious!
- Start a chant!
- dont drink the draft lol
- The best games are the ones where the Ducks stomp the Flames.
- Heroin beer and pocket Dawgs FTW
- Avoid the tap beer. Stick to bottles/cans and mixed drinks. Seriously, heroine beer = no good.
- Vern is the best beer guy-at stand in front of 108/109
- Is the pocket dawg the perfect food? Pretty dam close.