Scoop Du Jour
Ice Cream, Food
35 Newtown Ln (btw Main & Barns)
East Hampton, NY 11937
- Dulce de Leche in a chocolate waffle cone, that's all I'm gonna say.
- Fresh Hot Donuts made as you watch.
- All of the donuts are amazing but the chocolate glazed w/ sprinkles are something special. Powered sugar comes in a close second.
- Cake donuts and some quick eats off the grill.
- A no-brainer. Skip desert at dinner and enjoy a scoop (or two) under your favorite tree. Just be careful with those aggressive loud types who know no boundaries aka renters.
- The Ice cream is great as long as you're cool with all the line jumping.
- They have waffle cones. Now that you know that, don't blow it. The waffle cone sundae is amazing.
- Cinnamon sugar doughnuts are slamming.
- Too many choices
- Get the mini donuts filled with what must be happiness. Great bite-size treat to start your day, and you can have more variety!
- Chocolate froyo in a waffle cone YAS.
- Cash only. Lots of fun kid flavors you don't see often anymore, like Superman and birthday cake.
- THE ice cream spot.
- Doughnuts are amazing
- The low fat vanilla soft serve (or is it nonfat? I forget) is honestly pretty good
- Muddy boots with hot fudge.
- Soft serve for days
- Quick service, great donuts.
- Great selection, a must if you're in the area
- BEST ICE CREAM BEST DONUTS IN THE WORLD