Sawdust Art Festival
Art Gallery, Performing Arts
- The winter festival is great!
- The Sawdust Art Festival features the fine art and craft of more than 200 Laguna Beach artists. I love wandering among the rows of stands bedecked with jewelry, paintings, glasswork, and photography.
- Active, inactive and retired military an their family members get in free with military ID.
- Amazing crafts and skills on display!
- Really great place to take the family. Lots to see, the glass blowers are really great. Hands on arts and crafts for kids. You can buy various arts, grab some food, stroll around and enjoy the day.
- Booth 437 - Hand-made fairies by Missy. Must see
- Lemonade and poetry but make sure you have a lot of cash if your looking to purchase anything.
- Always fun! You can make a pot at the ceramics tent. Check out the cool clay figurines with designs for different occasions like graduation.
- Great place to do some shopping and looking Wat's new in the art world.
- Great Vibe, Great Art
- Music and art at all three festivals, opt for the passport and take advantage of the trolley. Best corndogs!
- The Sawdust is a wonderful family outing - good food, live entertainment and a chance to meet real artists at work. Plus, they have multiple art workshops for the whole family every day!
- I'm no art lover, but the arts and crafts are beautiful, the people are earthy crunchy, the food pretty good and that's alright by me. Tip all the performers, because they're@good & work hard.
- Get there by 5:30 for tree lighting and snow making!
- Good reggae music w/beers & new Sawdust tees!! Fun!
- Best Art Festival in Country, unique, friendly, fun, live entertainment, great food. Have visited several times NEVER disappointed!
- Great atmosphere, good food, good music, great arts and crafts - and real sawdust!
- Best art festival in the country!
- One of my favorite places to get art every year! Highly recommend. Great date place. Also can be a great family place.
- it's been too long..I have missed you!