Saranac Brewery (F.X. Matt Brewing Co.)
Brewery, Music Venue, Nightlife
- For $5 you get a tour and 2 full pints!
- $5 tour with 2 free full pints at the end.
- Selected as one of the best places to cool off in Central New York.
- Awesome tour and guides are extremely knowledgable. The ending is the best because you get to sample 2 (full) beers in their tavern!
- the tour is a great behind the scenes look at their process and includes 2 pints at the conclusion; best $5 i've spent in a while!
- Adirondack Lager all the way baby
- The Brewery's '1888 Tavern' is one of the city's gems!
- One of the best stops in Utica, NY!
- Grit N Grace at Saranac Thursday Aug 7th from 6 to 9pm.
- A great brewery tour that ends with 2 pints. Best. Deal. Ever.
- Boilermaker after party should be on everyone's bucket list.
- my favorite beer is made here!
- Saranac Thursday is a great thing. Please be responsible. And have a kick ass time!
- Go on a brew tour!
- The Saranac brewery tour is one of the best things to do in Utica, NY.
- Saranac Thursday!
- I love this place and they always have interesting stuff on tap. But dont overlook Utica Club - the most underrated beer in America. Have a pint of Uncle Charlie and see!
- Definitely take the tour. Very cool.
- Great place to have a private party
- Great Saranac beer & local live music...all for a good cause!