Santa Rosa Beach
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
- Life is good today!
- The water is clear and the beach is pristeen white! Bathrooms are cool and have mirrors.
- Great way to just relax!
- Very, very beautiful beach. My only complaint are the waves suck, but if you're just looking to tan and relax its perfect
- Crust Artisan Bakery, Santa Rosa Beach
- Clean up your garbage!
- Great, quite beach. Really enjoyed it.
- Don't burn
- Beautiful beach town. Great weather also
- Crabbing at night is really fun
- Best beach in the world!!
- Locally owned shops and restaurants, great beach views.
- Not so crowded, free parking available & close to everything.
- From hiking to kayaking, state parks to majestic bays, Santa Rosa Beach offers an endless array of outdoor activities to get you outside and in the sun.
- Bring sun lotion & sunglasses.
- Short drive to Grayton Beach, go early to #TheRedBar. Best crab cakes anywhere!! Every Fri and Sat night.
- go to The Steamboat on US 98 for some good cheap eats.
- Beautiful and quiet.