Sandford Park Alehouse
- Try the Rodenbach Grand Cru. It's a taste of something different.
- Great craft beers.
- National pub of the year 2015. Excellent selection of real ales. Superb beer garden.
- Decent beer garden out the back in the summer.
- Nice local pub to stop by.
- Great selection of beers and ales on tap. Nice beer garden too. Lunch stops serving at 2.30pm on a Saturday.
- German beer on tap or bottled Belgian varieties
- Great selection of beers and ales. Bar billiards, table football & board games keep you entertained. Gorgeous beer garden in the summer, little stuffy in winter.
- Ale and beer :-D
- A very fine selection of call ales and bottled beers from Europe
- Range well priced beer.
- Lovely tender !
- The best range of beers in Cheltenham - cask, keg and bottle.
- Yeh. T'was alright.
- Don't forget about the bottles, they have so many
- Beer heaven!
- The beer is good.
- Apart from the standard fair, this place actually stands true for the name with several taps serving a range of beers. Looks like a great place to sit down with your beer and: even on a Saturday night