San Jose McEnery Convention Center
150 W San Carlos St (btwn Almaden & S Market)
San Jose, CA 95113
- During conventions (i.e. Fanime), I don't recommend getting at-con food. Go out into the city (if it's daytime) to find more bite for your buck.
- After attending Fanime, don't forget to submit a link to your convention report to AnimeCons.com!
- From Fanime Conventions to Auto Shows & High-Tech Networking Conferences, the center (which is undergoing a massive expansion & renovation) is a diverse/flexible facility & an industry leader!
- Meetings are borring.......zzzzz.......zzzzz
- We enjoyed our hardhat tour of the 35,000 square foot ballroom, and are looking forward to presenting the first keynotes there.
- Wear a sweater! Chilly in here
- dont sit or stop at a place more than 5 mins, just move on
- Coffee is ok, offsite coffee is a few blocks away (Starbucks). Not too bad if the weather is good.
- Take lots of notes. Great information in each session!
- I know this is a prime spot for cosplay photoshoots (not just during Fanime). With that said, don't go into the building if there isn't a convention going on--you may get in trouble.
- Dont Remind anyone during May here about THE GAME D:
- Huge place!
- Awesome convention center. Has had upgrades. I go here for Fanime Con.
- Bathrooms are in a different county (or just feels that way) Wear walking shoes!
- Talk with the exhibitors - they are filled with good information and can really help you with your home project.
- ANNUAL FANIME CON BABY. <3
- Grab a drink @ Tanq in the Marriott before or after any event.
- Bathrooms with changing tables can be found on the lowest level
- Went here for WWDC. Spacious place. Several places to grab food and coffee nearby.
- If people point you to the blue tent. It is hidden on the other side of the convention center's entrance. It's huuuuggggeeee