San Diego Convention Center
Convention Center, Event Space
- Can you spot a better Comedy Central inspired costume than this Workaholics get up?
- When there's a big convention, it can be tough getting a seat for lunch. Plan to eat at off-times like 11am or 2pm and you'll have a much easier time.
- Fire alarms are so 1990. Nothing moves you up in a line like cold hard cash. Start negotiating. #DontBlowIt
- Did you know there are twoStarbucks located in the Convention Center? You can find them in front of Hall A and Hall E. Check to see if they are open and enjoy your latte!
- Stop by Artists' Alley and see the incredibly talented artists who have traveled to San Diego from around the globe. Show your support for artists and the comic arts! We're proud to be a sponsor!
- DEODORANT IS YOUR FRIEND.
- Media Junkyard at Comic Con! That's where it's at!
- Where comfortable shoes
- business travel isn't as bad in san diego
- This place is huge! Grab a coffee and a protein-packed snack to help you navigate. Then refuel with fish tacos at Tin Fish, just across the street.
- The home of Comic-Con, need we say more? Take the trolley to avoid looking for parking.
- Lots of classes to choose from to get instructor certifications...
- geek/gk/Noun 1. A person with an eccentric devotion to a particular interest.
- There is a restaurant conceirge service located in front of Hall C. They can help you with making reservations or answer any questions about the local restaurants in Gaslamp Quarter or beyond!
- Do you have what it takes to journey near and far at TwitchCon? Join the ultimate TwitchCon quest with Swarm by Foursquare and compete in SwarmQuest! Check-in here to get started.
- If you walk on your hands, your balls will flip over your weiner in Hall H.
- Great wifi
- Looking for a nice spot to do cardio? The front staircase is perfect (about 100 steps each way)!
- The best ever from preview day until the last day!! San Diego Comic Con International at San Diego Convention is the most epic comic convention in the world. Shown were the casts of Teen Wolf <3
- Doing the Chavez- Davies maneuver will surely get you noticed in Hall H.