Samuel Adams Toasts
- I agree with Michael P. Especially the breakfast crew. But not a lot of options at this airport until we get the new terminal completed.
- Airline food vouchers are not valid for alcohol.
- It is way to obvious that my waitress doesn't want to be here this morning.
- Morning staff not helpful in the least. Just ordered coffee because of slow service.
- Food is ok, not bad, but certainly not anything to write home about. Service is curt at best.
- Food is good but service is bad.
- Jonathan was our server and I found him to be attentive and friendly. I had the ham & pepper jack panni which was delicious and my daughter had the turkey club panni and she liked hers too
- The nachos with chicken were good. The cheese was super melted!
- I was going to write about the bad service, but it seems like everyone else covered that in their tips... So... Don't order the chili. Its crap.
- The customer service here is awful. I've been here once and walked out this time. It's like the employees are forced to work here as some sort of punishment. Terrible.
- At breakfast in particular, always slow service. But one of the better places to hang out prior to a flight.
- Chili is direct from a can. Does not match menu description at all... But beer is still good.
- A good place to hang out and get work done prior to a flight.
- Breakfast is pretty decent (for airport food) and reasonable prices!!!
- Beware of the dodgy DirecTv service it cut off right after USA scored in the women's world cup final.