Salsarita's Fresh Cantina
Mexican, Burritos, Tacos
- This is what Chipotle should be.....but it's not.....not at all.
- Nothing "fresh" about this place, stay away! The quesadillas are soggy with no flavor whatsoever and they use some form of chicken scraps as a substitute for real chicken!
- The quality of food is lacking. Also for the money you pay you dont get a bang for your buck. Highly dissatisfied
- Gotta get the queso!!!
- food is a step up from Toxic Hell and the staff at the Jersey City location are extremely nice.
- Order small burrito stuff it and they will change it to large for the price of a small
- Go there only as a last resort.
- Average at best. Asked for no beans in the bowl and the guy made a stink about how he can't make up the difference with rice. Whatever.
- Skip the chicken. It's a bit bland.
- Ordered steak tacos ... then I saw the steak. Went for the slightly less gross looking chicken. You're not missing much if you pass on this place.
- Eh, not bad for JC. Better tacos from the street stand or Taqueria.
- The food is never hot ! It's always cold or luke warm !
- this place kind of sucks. Go to the Mexican lady on the corner of Columbus and green for better food !
- Get a Burrito combo with chips and queso, you can add toppings like shrimp and cilantro! Oh and the chips are always warm and crunchy!