Salsa Cafe & Cantina
1230 George Towne Dr (capitol drive and hwy 164)
Pewaukee, WI 53072
- Amazing food and great staff!!
- Great service! Great food! Great atmosphere! I really like this place and suggest it to everyone!
- Difficult if you have groups at lunch, they don't like splitting bills up.
- Love this place. Food is great, chef Greg and his staff are awesome
- If you ask for separate checks during lunch service, you won't get it. Try separate tables instead.
- Expensive, not very mexican. Limited menu.
- They are closed down
- The chicken fideo was amazing! Also the pink margaritas.
- Taco bar looked like a child threw it together. Saying the service was slow would be a compliment.
- The Cobb Salad is awesome! Ask to add diced cucumbers ... Yummy!
- I Love salsa cafe & cantina!! Hands down best margaritas! I'm surprised this place doesn't have more ppl in there! One of my new favorites!
- Never get the calamari
- Apparently you need to purchase a printer in order to use their electronic coupon they send you. Poor business practice for a new local business.
- Calm down the music a bit during dinner hours. Beautiful dining doesn't match music.
- Great looking menu! Hard time choosing! Great job of thinking outside the box!
- Aqesome, food is always super fresh, my favorite
- This place is awesom
- Yummy food and great service we will def be back. Try their cheese sticks rolled in tortilla chips yumny
- Cute atmosphere, Awesome food but unless you have an hour and half for lunch....don't go. Slow service.
- great Pablono burger!