Beach, Surf Spot
15 Broadway (Ocean Front)
Salisbury, MA 01952
- The waters only cold until you go numb
- Love being able to walk the beach from my campsite. For videos and pictures of the campground visit. Http://nhrealtyscoops.com
- Go to Joe's playland, play skeeball and have a frappe!
- SurfSide 5 has the best sea side deck and yummy Greek salad wrap.
- Great place to see the seals
- Watch out for the donkey !
- It's rather clean. Soft sand and lots of space for everyone
- The closest thing to a Jersey beach I've gotten in Massachusetts... Long stretch of beach... with waves! There were a couple lots for parking but we found some free street parking
- Get some tripoli pizza ... sweet
- Exiting the state park is miserable!! There r ALWAYS a line of cars turning left, leaving the cars turning right to wait. Idk y they haven't installed a light or made 2 lanes. Common sense really...
- Place is the bees knees
- Watch out for crazy old ladies
- Beach pizza is amazing!
- Ive been coming here with my family for over 25 years. Its beautiful, clean & family friendly. The center has lots of food (Tripolis pizza + Willeys ice cream) & entertainment.
- So much fun all year round! Best people watching ever
- Beach is peaceful and beautiful love this place first time here and definitely not last
- Not what it used to be but some recent upgrades are making a difference. Gotta get Christy's pizza w/Happy's waffle fries & fresh lemonade. Followed up by his fried dough or an ice-cream @ the arcade
- Small, easy, walk around town, with all you need, arcades, pizza, lemonade, ice cream, and seafood. If you're heading north on 95 and wasn't to get to the ocean asap, this is the spot.
- Beautiful beach with public parking.
- Much quieter and cleaner than Hampton. No walkable bars or restaurants, though.