Sakura Restaurant & Sushi Bar
Sushi, Japanese, Tea Room
$ $ $
- Happy Hour: apps: $1.00-$2.50/awesome drink deals too.
- Try the sushi.
- Best sushi and sashimi in the Twin Cities
- Get the Sapporo!
- Shake hands with master-kate!! :-)
- They validate parking in the Lawson Ramp up to 3 hours. Can't beat free parking.
- Great happy hour! 4 to 6 mon thru fri!
- Going to Sakura for 25 yrs. Best spicy tuna & #9 roll. Cali roll-well balanced. Try lobster aspagus roll. Love the tempura soba (can order for din- ask). Ginger dressing (green salad) amazing.
- I get sushi to go from here and it's ready so fast, staff is so nice! Can't go wrong w spicy tuna with yellowtail And avocado on top!
- Sakura is the one Japanese restaurant you would want to have in your city if you could have only one Japanese restaurant: It does that much.
- Try the 55 on the Wild menu. It is a great roll.
- Seaweed salad is delicious!!
- Uncle Joe roll... perfectly spicy and delish.
- Steak teriyaki
- Being married.
- Excellent sushi and sashimi
- Try the Takoyaki Octopus Balls - I love takoyaki. It's been too long since I had some. (via @Foodspotting)
- Nice place for happy hour sushi.
- Best staff.