Sai Gai Traditional Japanese
Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
- Go on a week-night & sit @the sushi bar or tatami tables. Excellent value, fresh fish. Miso soup best in the area. I LOVE the tornado roll, but almost always opt for the Chirashi dinner.
- For its location and the crowd that they are trying to attract, it's not bad. The food was ok, and service was cool. Cheap wine prices. Not a date kinda place but definitely a Wednesday nite spot.
- Don't be afraid, get the dancing eel roll. Best one on the menu.
- service blows on the hibachi side
- Highly suggest the Spicy Volcano Roll. The best I've had so far.