1334 Walnut St (at S Watts St)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Just about everything is great here: especially the falafel and hummus, Big appetites should get the mixed grill. It's a lot of food!
- Friendly staff and nice atmosphere . .I came for Turkish coffee
- Good subtle iced tea, love any sandwich Lebanese style.
- Best Falafel Pita!
- Hummus is on point - wow.
- Foods were delicious and taste well. Hummus, Baba Ganoush, Green Salad, Tabouleh , finally Mixed Grill . The staffs are friendly esp the owner. Nice experience.
- Chicken shish taouk Lebanese style
- Best hummus ever
- The food is really delicious there .. Their hummus is great plus, chicken tawook and shawarma sandwich is heavenly
- Everything here is delicious! I recommend the hummus falafel platter, chicken kebab skewers with mixed veggies. Don't forget to ask for the green hot sauce and garlic butter!
- Pretty much everything is fabulous here but if I had to choose, go with the hummus and the mixed plater. You'll leave feeling satisfied:)
- Everything in this place is great the food was amazing, hummus ,kofta , lamp , chicken and we had a chicken shwerma which was great as Well. Diffenately will go again :)
- Mixed Grill and the chicken Greek Salad were excellent!
- Jose Garces, chef of Distrito, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Middle Eastern combo.
- Really great kibbeh and Turkish coffee. I stayed a while just so I could get hungry again.
- Associates from Egypt said this was their favorite place we ate at all week. Amazing shawarma!
- Beat falafel in Philly. Hands down.
- Great food! Mixed platter or chicken shish taouk is yummy. And hummus may be best in town.
- Watch out, a side of rice will run you $5