$ $ $ $
1111 Highway 105
Boone, NC 28607
- Long island iced tea, watermelon margarita and red rooster are delicious.
- Used to be sooooo much better. Now? Meh. Drive another half mile down 105 to Bandanas.
- Don't get the Pork Fritter. It's more like deep fried shoe leather.
- First of all, ask for Dakota, awesome service. Chili was spectacular, Baby Back awesome and the BBQ wings to die for.
- 99 cent Margarita Monday!
- This experience was not great. The manager sat us and did not ask us were we wanted to sit he just sat us. We ordered the ribs they were overcooked, chewy, and tough. Fries and baked potato were cold.
- The chicken was good. The side dishes were horrible!
- Don't eat here! Worst place in Boone.
- Read the bad reviews but took a chance... Right across from our hotel... Food was fresh and service was excellent. Would recommend to others!
- You can't go wrong with the Wild West Sirloin ... so tasty.
- Skip everything. #downhill
- Decent, but certainly not the best in Boone.