Sabzi Persian Chelow Kabab
- Don't miss the kubideh and any of the chicken kebabs or the deceptively simple pilaf of fragrant, super-long-grain rice.
- You have to know how the rice is prepared - and rice comes with every entree - in order to fully appreciate the complexity of dishes at Sabzi Persian Chelow Kebab.
- Really yummy & charming.
- The food is delicious .The only thing that I asked for ketchup & cucumbers with yogurt both were not available.
- Kobeidah kabob & jojeh kabob
- Cozy place, limited seating space and menu items. But what they do offer is very well made and the service is great too. Also, the interior is perfectly decorated. Make reservations beforehand.
- Jooje kebab could have been much better, but still not so bad. 7.5 of 10. They didn't have Caesar salad or any other legit salads and replacing polo with salad costs 3$
- The kubideh is mouth wateringly delicious
- Call for a reservation before coming. This place is small and have only 9 tables. Their food is spectacular!
- I love this place. The food is authentic and great service.
- Try the Sultani. Its delicious
- The choices in the menu are limited but they taste good
- Jooje kebab could have been much better, but still not so bad. 7.5 of 10