Ryan's Irish Pub
151 2nd Ave (btw 9th & 10th)
New York, NY 10003
- Tim is the best bartender in Manhattan. 'Nuff said.
- David has good taste in Pandora.
- If Houston is here, say what's up, order and ICB, and say you know me
- This place is a chiller alternative To 13 step, should you happen to go there and find that it's an absurd mess or overwhelming
- $4 Heineken tallboys...every night
- Order an Irish Coffee with Powers, hold everything except the Irish and coffee
- Avoid this place on the weekend when it gets way overcrowded. Come when its less packed to enjoy, surprisingly, one of the best burgers in New York City.
- standard pub fare, food is all decent as far as pubs, drinks are good and very reasonably priced, bartenders and staff is friendly and a few broads to wink at
- Feels like being back home in Ireland.
- $6 12oz Heineken bottles....unless you ask for $4 16oz Heineken tallboys and you're not an idiot
- such a relaxed place to go for a drink with friends after a long day. love it
- The most friendly bartenders that I've encountered in the east village
- Avoid this place entirely. Horrible staff.
- Mixed drinks were awful, so so beer selection.
- Great service, good atmosphere, and they have my favorite beer on tap. What more could ask for.
- Such an awesome beet salad here! Highly recommend it
- Really nice place, good classic rock and a billiard table
- My favorite burger and fries in the East village area!
- This place serves the weakest drinks I've ever had. Also, the music is terrrrrible.
- Terrible drinks. Don't go on Saturday nights.