Ruth's Chris Steak House
Steakhouse, American, Seafood
$ $ $ $
- One key of working with a chain: they are used to booking for big parties. You can go to the Ruths Chris web site and contact their Private Dining Manager directly who will hook everything up.
- Absolutely the Bomb.Com
- , !
- Mason is amazing! Make sure he is tour server.
- Takin my babe here 4 Father's Day.... :-)
- The best steak house on the Northshore
- This place is hands down the best steakhouse in the city!!! Try the sweet potato casserole and or the bread pudding with whiskey sauce! AMAZING.....
- Best Filet Mignon I have ever had.
- Good seafood tower and bone in filet.
- The prime rib just melts in your mouth. Great!
- Try the crabcake - Two large crab-cakes. Full of lump crab. Little filler. Worth a return trip. Wonderful.
- Great happy hour deal for bar food...everything is $7 including a tasty large burger & fries.
- The calamari is fabulous.
- Amazing service. Great food!
- If I had 8 thumbs, I would give them 8 thumbs-up. Service and food are excellent.
- Stuffed Chicken Breast and Lobster Bisque is to die for!!! The Pomegranate Martini is full of flavor and liquor- just how I like it
- Coming from a steak pro, and ruth's chris employee- ALWAYS get your steak mid rare!! Perfection @ Ruth's.
- Cannot say enough about this Steakhouse, it's even better every time we return..
- Always get the steak medium.... Next tip will cost you!!!!!!
- Have had both the filet and ribeye here. Medium rare ribeye is perfection and melts in your mouth. The carpaccio for an appetizer is amazing. Another tip, don't touch the 500 degree plate when they br