Ruth's Chris Steak House
$ $ $
- The steaks and chops are simply superb. Unlike Ruth's Chris in downtown Seattle, the Bellevue branch is open for lunch. Midday menu offers soups, sandwiches, salads, scaled-down steaks and a burger.
- Go to Happy Hour, 4-7pm in the heart of Bellevue!
- Happy hour is the best - 4 to 7 and again at 9. The 1/4 burger and Fries are only 5 bucks!
- At lunch order the Steak Sandwich, it's great and server until 3pm.
- Happy Hour Rocks !
- GO at 4:00 PM or at 9:00 PM to sample the "Prime Hour" menu in the bar.
- Bomb.com love this place :-)
- great happy hour.
- Great happy hour deals on food, especially the burger.
- Fantastic food. Great service. If you like LOUD restaurants this is not for you. Come here if you don't want to deal with loud mouth schnooks at the next table.
- 1/2 pound burgers for $7 during happy hour is an incredible deal.
- The ribeye is superb. Pair it with a lobster tail.
- Happy Hour at Ruth's Chris is amazing. Even better? When you're lucky enough to haveTiffany (Tif) as your server! She's fabulous!
- Lobster Mac n' cheese is fantastic! Chef's special item though, so don't wait too long!
- Black & Bleu Salad + glass of Cab for lunch.
- Best steak I've ever tasted, Calamari's heavenly and everything was perfeeecctt
- Great Happy Hour daily 3:30-6:30pm & 9-11pm.
- Get the Beef Tenderloin Brochettes during happy hour. $6 and amazing
- That filet mignon was quite good. Though i believe it is american wagyu. If you want something juicier, you need australian or japanese wagyu.