Enjoy Trumptinis, Hillaritas, free apps and more as election results roll in Nov. 8
Dallas, TX (RestaurantNews.com) There’s only one way to experience Election Night 2016.
With a stiff drink in your hand!
On Tuesday, Nov. 8, The Rustic in Uptown will help you drown your sorrows – or prepare for Armageddon – with an Election Night Party to Forget, featuring an array of specialty cocktails inspired by each of the presidential candidates.
In addition, guests who wear their “I Voted” sticker will receive a free appetizer with the purchase of any menu item.
“We’re bringing back the Hillarita and the Trumptini, which we debuted for Super Tuesday earlier this year,” said Kyle Noonan, co-owner of FreeRange Concepts, creator of The Rustic. “And we have some awesome new concoctions that are perfect for the occasion. So go out and cast your vote, then come by The Rustic to enjoy a free app and some great food and drinks. We’ll be decked out in patriotic bunting, our TVs will be locked onto the local and national newscasts, and we’ll be celebrating everything that makes America great!”
From 11 a.m. till closing, guests will be able to choose from the following liberal libations and conservative creations –
- Trumptini – A rich blend of Karlsson’s Gold Vodka and vermouth dusted in gold flakes, served in a martini glass and accompanied by a gold-rimmed plate of caviar. It’s fabulous. The best drink ever.
- Hillarita – A frosty cold concoction with a liberal helping of Dulce Vida Tequila and Paula’s Orange, delivered in a mason jar by your own private server. Just make sure it doesn’t WikiLeak all over you.
- The Shrinking Johnson – This relatively unknown cocktail is for those with a libertarian streak. Made with Blue Corn Bourbon from New Mexico – which is not the same as Mexico – you may feel like you’ve wasted your vote.
- The Stein – Most of our guests don’t even realize it’s an option, but we’ll pour any of our 40 draft beers you like into an environmentally friendly stein.
- #noneoftheabove – Can’t stomach the other options? Order this and let your bartender pick your poison!
With its casual atmosphere, live musical acts and unique, full-service dining experience featuring farm-fresh, homestyle dishes and a Texas-sized selection of wines, spirits and 40 beers on tap, The Rustic has carved a distinctive niche among Dallas restaurants. The concept is the brainchild of Noonan, Josh Sepkowitz and Texas country artist Pat Green, whose love of the outdoors and live music helped bring The Rustic to life. The result is a fun and relaxing dining and concert experience from a phenomenal patio, all under the big Texas sky.
The Rustic is located at 3656 Howell Street in Dallas.
About FreeRange Concepts
Pioneering fresh ideas in the restaurant industry and with local venues like Bowl & Barrel, Mutts Canine Cantina, The Rustic and The General Public, FreeRange Concepts is led by founders Kyle Noonan and Josh Sepkowitz, who have a combined 20 years of experience in the restaurant and hospitality industry. For more information, please visit FreeRangeConcepts.com.