The Ruby Room
Dive Bar, Bar
132 14th St (at Madison St)
Oakland, CA 94612
- Bring a flashlight
- Get a pbr and a shot of our in-house infusion shot for 5 bucks!
- Bartender, Antoinette is the best.
- Super dark! Be prepared to feel like a vampire when walking out no matter what time of day...
- Darrrrrrk (in a good way). $1 well drinks Wednesday from 10-11.
- Supposedly people get roofied here...or something
- If Antoinette or Zhiva are working, ask them to make you something. They're both top notch bartenders.
- Meeting with trusted friends
- Super cute bartenders good music smoke out back. Word
- my new favorite place for Friday nights - he played some great old stuff
- Shot of Jameson plus a PBR for only $5!!! Insane.
- So comfortingly dark and quiet
- One of the best dives ever.
- Best bar in Oakland...it's got anything you could want!
- Great whiskey selection!
- Loud, dark, and sweaty. Light your hand on fire with a flaming sambuca shot.
- I love the sparkly walls
- To get the inevitable Ruby Room smoke smell out of your clothes, put them in the dryer for 15 mins with a few dryer sheets.
- $12 can get you 4 drinks, so rightfully the choice cheap dive bar. Lit only by ruby red lights so it's wicked dark.
- Long islands are $9 but mine was almost clear. Christ so much booze in one drink