Royal Sonesta Boston
40 Edwin H Land Blvd (at Charles St)
Cambridge, MA 02142
- Great hotel room and overlooking the Charles River. Very happy to have booked here.
- Why are you here? This place sucks. Go across the street to the Marlowe.
- This is a really nice hotel in a really nice location but anything happening in the hall sounds like it's happening right in your room.
- After the WebInno events, wet your whistle downstairs at Dant with some friends. The calamari dish is recommended.
- Um hotel maravilhoso e com excelente vista para o Charles River.
- I love the the view
- Unfortunately, the Earth is nowhere to be found. Its scale model (from the Museum of Science Community Solar System) was removed in 2009 during the Hotel's exterior renovations.
- Jacquelyn Cooper at the front desk is the best!
- Be sure to take advantage of the cookies at check in. They are always changing and baked fresh daily!
- WiFi is useless for tech conferences. If you're planning one, look elsewhere!
- Cranky fire alarm. Get out of your room and take the stairs to the Lobby.
- Get yourself to ArtBar for a winning combo of world-class art and riverside dining.
- Nice staff and awesome room with a view.
- Customer service at reception is poor. Kept us waiting for 15 mins since they couldnt figure out our room. Stayed at Marlowe yest night and comparatively that was far superior
- This hotel is horrible one of the maids stole my stuffed platypus
- Sleep, eat, and have fun in style in this Four Diamond hotel. Luxury accommodations, incredible city views and delectable cuisine are some of the perks.
- ArtBar has live music on Thursday and Friday evenings. Great place to unwind with a glass of wine!
- You've got to stop by Dante's for a drink!
- Note that some bedrooms have now bath, just a standing shower
- Follow ArtBarCambridge on Twitter for daily specials and offers.