Royal Palms Pool & Cabanas
- Fiesta Salad add chicken is really good!
- Why put on a swimsuit and go to the pool just to sit under the shade of an umbrella and never get in the water? People are idiots.
- Attn families: not a "resort-sized" pool. Not too kid-friendly.
- Make sure the actual bar tending staff is there. Last time they replaced them with workers who don't have a clue how to make anything. I would hit ELEMENTS in Camelback they are close.
- The pool is great but I would recommend renting a cabana on busy days....especially if Kristi is working...it makes spending the whole day by the pool really easy!
- They used to give you a bowl of guacamole now they give you a little plastic cup two ounces.. Would not recommend it anymore:(
- Relaxing time, excellent service