Royal Oak Music Theatre
Music Venue, Concert Hall, Bar
318 W 4th St (at S Washington Ave.)
Royal Oak, MI 48067
- If you love it, sing along! It always gets loud with Jake Owen (10/18/12), headlining #CMTonTour 2012, with special guests Love and Theft and Florida Georgia Line.
- The box office girls are mean.
- The venue staff sucks!! They were so rude, it will take alot for me to return too this venue!! The out source Security was very friendly!!
- Pro Tip! - Order a Mello Yello Slurpee at the bar. The bartender might tell you that they don't have Slurpees, but don't listen. They are lying to you.
- Clearly not hipster enough to be here...
- An old theater, but a still vibrant music venue.
- Great acoustics. Can see the stage from anywhere.
- If you plan on consuming alcohol at this venue, you may have to consider remortgaging the house. Prices are quite ridiculous.
- Nice venue. Insane drink prices
- Bring a beer they don't sell any here.
- Long islands are great!
- Nice concert hall with good sound and proper acoustics. Able to see the stage from everywhere. Simple bar with girls going through the crowd picking up the orders.
- Since when has print at home tickets considered VIP? We waited in the freezing cold ALL DAY for 1st row for a GA concert, only to be held back until print at home tickets holders were let in. WTF?
- Awesome Halloween party! Get your drinks upstairs FYI.
- If you love security guards watching you urinate this is your place to see a show.
- Worst place to see a show in Detroit. Impossible to see unless you are at front of section or are over 6' 3". Sound is almost always terrible. I only come here if the show is can't miss.
- Summer Camp 2011 artist Mimosa will be performing here on Nov. 4th. Make sure to come check him out!
- Tip your bartenders!
- The long islands are STRONG islands here!! Me n my boo are half a cup down and semi-wasted!! Lol #yess
- Hold your pee! One bathroom+ lots of beer = long lines. Booooo