Breakfast, Burgers, Café
- Order the Zucchini loaf. Just like moms, and en entire loaf for $6!
- Bar tender takes his time, but he's a good guy; kinda reminds me to just SLOW DOWN :-)
- Great place for kids. Great view too.
- Worst experience ever!!! Got my order wrong, sent back. Took twice as long. Manager eats while working on floor as a server. So unsanitary! Eat at your own risk!
- Great breakfast
- Try the loco moco . Hits the spot for breakfast.
- Chilled shots of Jagger after skiing. Can't beat that.
- Eggs Benedict is my favorite!
- Dog-friendly place - 5 tables on their front porch with a view of the lake; most tables in the shade by a few in the sun!
- Comfort food. And a huge pot pie
- Breakfast was great
- They need new menu. They do NOT serve dinner menu on Sundays due to lack of staff. Waitress just told us, appreciate the honesty. Wish the management would take the suggestion to correct adverts!
- Thought all patty melts were created equal. I was wrong. Best I have ever had.
- Eggs Benedict were great! Love the broken-in fixtures and good service.
- Chicken fried steak is good and the Mexican breakfast with a homemade tamale is legit.
- I always get the chicken fried steak or the home made corned beef hash extra crispy. Also have Dr. Dennis the bartender fix you up with his famous bloody marys or a yummy Ramos fizz!
- Breakfast was great. Dinner was so so and messed up our orders. Staff very friendly.
- Amazing pot roast, as well as strawberry shortcake. Fun arcade zone upstairs.
- Nice decorations and views of the lake. Food was average
- Check out the bikes on display.