Event Space, Diner
19 Toronto St. 2nd Floor (btwn Adelaide & King St. E)
Toronto, ON M5C 2R1
- Join us at Rosewater January 25 February 7, 2013 for a delicious, 3-course, prix fixe meal as part of Toronto's Winterlicious. #LiciousTO
- Good meeting rooms in the basement.
- Cheap drinks, the only reason anyone is here...
- The french onion soup had molten brie on the side, I didn't even know such a thing existed.
- Second floor is a great venue for any company events or parties
- Pecan Bread Pudding is phenomenal. Try it before Winterlicious ends!
- Private room on 2nd floor is really nice. Glass windows too look over the lower level. For big groups!
- The Art of the Cocktail- Let's celebrate the trendy mixology and art of the cocktail. Please Visit http://wx.toronto.ca/inter/se/restaurants.nsf/CEvents/0AE4B4141E94AC5185257AC400817E38?OpenDocument
- One excellent dessert stands out - Granola, creme brulee and sorbet served seperately but mix together amazingly. Friends got married here. Fine dining.
- Try the Raspberry Sangria
- Service is awesome, great for big groups anytime of the day.
- Singing with www.facebook.com/takenotetoronto tonight for New Years eve!
- Chandra and Amanda are the best!!!!!
- Seared Atlantic salmon is delicious
- Great place....no grey goose.
- Beautiful Trinidad / Indian Barmaid named begins w a C
- if you are visiting on a cold winter day, dont sit upstairs as they have major climate control problems