4516 Freret St
New Orleans, LA 70115
- Super cute, friendly, yummy! The latte was great!!
- ICE CUBES MADE OF COFFEE! No more watered down ice drinks!
- Nice collection of games and fun little spaces to hang out.
- The notes of nutmeg and honey in the frothy Holy Grail harmonize well with a rainy day. Sipping my espresso in the cozy nook at the front is a great place to read their book or newspaper selections
- There's predictably potato soup on Friday. Give it a shot.
- Cute spot. Even cuter if you're a nerd. Go nerds!
- Get a Queen () over ice with coffee ice cubes. Enjoy life.
- They call their cafe bon bon a Queen but it's still very delicious
- Everything best service ever
- The chai is made in house and is so much better than Starbucks' made-from-powder drinks! Delicious drinks in a community friendly environment!!
- New coffee house on Freret. Good coffee and pretty quiet for weekday work.
- Board games!! Settlers of Catan
- Chat with Scott. He's a cool guy.
- Best iced coffee in town. Friendly staff. Ask for a shakerato or a Millennium Falcon.
- Opens June 21! Strong and sexy coffee!