Romano's Macaroni Grill
100 N University Dr (At West Broward Blvd)
Plantation, FL 33324
- Don't sit near the kitchen... Loud yelling and lots of cursing from the manager at the kitchen staff. Uncomfortable... And booth ledges are filthy with a thick layer of dust and crumbs.
- Gave it a second chance on Togo this time sill the worse macaroni grill ever thank god for the $7 off coupon because... Go to Carrabbas down the street (2miles away) soo much better :(
- Sarah was a very friendly. I got the new Italian bake they just launched it on their menu. It was delicious!! I will definitely come back.
- Bill is the best waiter in the house! He is fun and makes you have a good time!
- Horrible service, was on vacation and grabbed a quick lunch. Sat there for 15 minutes before anyone came near my table to even get a drink order!
- This place was not a good experience the food was cold and nasty ... The drink selection was terrible food just terrible
- Lugar familiar
- Pretty sure they closed a few days after visiting last. Too bad, it was better than before.
- Penne Rustica was great. So was the service provided by Holly. Thank you
- Awful! There were 8 people in the restaurant on a Sunday afternoon and yet was told there was a 15 minute wait. Are you serious?
- Still the worse Macaroni Grill ever!! Though maybe once they remodeled it they'd get their sh*t together..NOPE good thing Olive Garden and Caramba are 2min away..no more chances will be given here :(
- The Classic Italian Bake dish was exquisite!! I was very impressed and satisfied with my visit here.
- Best lobster ravioli in town. New recipe. Stuffed with plenty of lobster. Maggie the waitress was very friendly and did her job.
- Penne rustica was cold and dry, but they brought an improved one and made up for it with free dessert. Shannon (our waitress) was very understanding.
- Very slow service. Two out of three portions were ok, but the spaghetti was all soggy. You could add the word 'al dente' to your chef's vocabulary.
- Andre, our waiter was great
- Try the stuff peppers, you'll thank me later...
- Worse macaroni grill I've ever been to. I hate to say it bc I worked at a Macaroni Grill 4 years but this experience was so bad I'm not going to go to one for a vey long time.. Go to Carrabbas
- Try the penne rustica
- Try the spicy meatballs, they are great!